Useful Lightform Cloud and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together