Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
- Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
Useful Moonside Light and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together