Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
- Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
Useful Moonside Light and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of system eventsThis query returns a list of every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- Is Light OnThis query returns the on/off status of your lights.
- History of files in your folderThis query returns a list of every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4126.96.36.199 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4188.8.131.52 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v184.108.40.206 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together