Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
- Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
- Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
Useful Moonside Light and sRemo integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Send set number to sRemoThis action will send a chosen Set Number to your sRemo.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Send Trigger Number to sRemoThis action will send the chosen Trigger Number to your sRemo.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Send signal under set conditionThis action send a signal to your sRemo based on a pre-chosen condition in your sCloud.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together