Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
- Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
- Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
Useful Moonside Light and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together