When, "Garage Door" closes, turn off Smartthings Device.
Other popular MyQ workflows and automations
- If Garage door is opened, then Set main garage light level to on
- Close Car Garage Door
- If Garage Door is closed, then send IFTTTrigger-2 action to your Alexa device
- If garage door is opened, then turn on Wyze Camera
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- Automatically close my garage door when it’s raining
- Close your MyQ garage when you leave home
- Turn on your MyQ light at a specific time every day
Useful MyQ and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together