Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Nefit Easy with Hue
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- verlaat ik mijn huis zet dan de ruimte temperatuur op 18 *C
Useful Nefit Easy and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together