Nefit Easy with Hue
Popular Philips Hue and Nefit Easy workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together