Nefit Easy with Hue
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
- Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
Useful Nefit Easy and Vimar VIEW integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room TemperatureThis trigger fires when the room temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Room HVAC ModeThis trigger fires when occurs a variation of HVAC mode if the state satisfies a condition
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Room Temperature SetpointThis trigger fires when the setpoint temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Rain AmountThis trigger fires when rain amount satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Wind SpeedThis trigger fires when wind speed satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Exchanged Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the exchanged power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Produced Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the produced power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Total Power Consumption three phasesThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a treshold
- Total Power Consumption single phaseThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Contact Interface StatusThis trigger fires based on the state (on/off/changing)
Actions (Then that)
- Light controlTurn on/off a light
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Brightness controlSet brightness of a light
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Light's colorChange the color of a light
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- ScenarioActivate a scenario
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Roller shutter controlMove up / down a roller shutter
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Roller shutter positionSet the position of a roller shutter
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Temperature controlChange the temperature setpoint
- Climate controlChange the climate mode
- Automation controlTurn on/off an automation element
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together