Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- Nefit Easy with Hue
Useful Nefit Easy and Wattio SmartHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- GATE - Switch security offThis Action will switch off your security device.
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- GATE - Switch security onThis Action will switch on a security device.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- GATE - Switch all security offThis Action will switch off all your security devices.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- GATE - Switch all security onThis Action will switch on all your security devices.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- POD - Switch onThis Action will switch on the POD.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- POD - Switch offThis Action will switch off the POD.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- POD - Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the POD on or off.
- THERMIC - Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature to the selected level in THERMIC.
- THERMIC - Set modeThis Action will set the THERMIC to the selected mode.
- AIR - Switch onSwitch AIR On
- AIR - Switch offSwitch Wattio AIR off
- AIR - Set modeSet Wattio AIR mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together