Ben's Newsblur to Pocket
Popular NewsBlur and Pocket workflows and automations
Useful NewsBlur and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New unread storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread story.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New unread focus storyThis Trigger fires every time a feed or folder has a new unread focus story.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New saved storyThis Trigger fires every time you save a new story on NewsBlur.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- New shared storyThis Trigger fires every time you or another user shares a new story.
- History of unread storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread stories.
- History of saved storiesThis query returns a list of when you saved new stories on NewsBlur.
- History of shared storiesThis query returns a list of when you or another user shared new stories.
- History of unread focus storiesThis query returns a list of when feed or folder had new unread focus stories.
Actions (Then that)
- Share a storyThis Action will share a new story on your blurblog.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Save a storyThis Action will save a new story to your stories list.
- Add a new siteThis Action will attempt to add a new site from a feed or page URL.
NewsBlur and Pocket resources
3 Best RSS Readers
There are several RSS readers available, but in this blog, we will introduce you to the 3 Best RSS Readers on the market - Feedly, Newsblur, and Inoreader. These three also can integrate with oer 800 other digital tools with IFTTT
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together