Use Siri to create add items to your Notion To-Do list
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- Evernote to Notion
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- If a task is assigned to me in Asana add it as a To-Do in Notion
- Add new Google Calendar events to Notion and then post to Slack
- If New row added to, then create a new page under ifttt - test
- If a new row is published in Karteログ, then post a message to a channel
- Everytime there is a new page in a Notion data base log it in Google Sheets
- Get tweets with music links into a notion list and csv
Useful Notion.so and Wattio SmartHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- GATE - Switch security offThis Action will switch off your security device.
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- GATE - Switch security onThis Action will switch on a security device.
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- GATE - Switch all security offThis Action will switch off all your security devices.
- GATE - Switch all security onThis Action will switch on all your security devices.
- POD - Switch onThis Action will switch on the POD.
- POD - Switch offThis Action will switch off the POD.
- POD - Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the POD on or off.
- THERMIC - Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature to the selected level in THERMIC.
- THERMIC - Set modeThis Action will set the THERMIC to the selected mode.
- AIR - Switch onSwitch AIR On
- AIR - Switch offSwitch Wattio AIR off
- AIR - Set modeSet Wattio AIR mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together