Add new Google Calendar events to Notion and then post to Slack
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If New liked tweet then create a new entry under Notion page.
- Add new Google Calendar events to my Notion to-do list
- If New message to Telegram-Channel, Then make a To Do in Notion
- New sales lead added to Google Sheets, add it to To-Do list in Notion, and post it in Slack
- If a new item is published in To-Do, then Create a note in Evernote
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to your Notion.so todo list
- Use Siri to add Items to your Notion To-Do list and mail
- Tell Alexa to create a new To-Do for Notion
Useful Notion.so and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together