Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and QuickBooks Online integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customerThis trigger fires when there is a new customer.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New paymentThis trigger fires when a new payment is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create customerThis action will create a customer.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Create invoiceThis action will create a Quickbooks Online invoice.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Create sales receiptThis action will create a sales receipt.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together