Tweet PEW Breaking News
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Useful Pew Research Center and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together