Send #Pocket items to #Pinboard
Popular Pinboard and Pocket workflows and automations
- Save Pocket item to Pinboard
- Add any new item in Pocket to "Read later" in pinboard.in
- Any link archived in my #Pocket to my public #Pinboard
- For every new item added to #pocket, create a private #toread item on #pinboard.
Useful Pinboard and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Any new public bookmarkThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New public bookmark taggedThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark with a single tag you specify. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Add a public bookmarkThis Action will add a public bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add a private bookmarkThis Action will add a private bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Add read later bookmarkThis Action will add a new bookmark to your Pinboard account to read later.
Pinboard and Pocket resources
Best bookmark manager tools
Bookmark managers are useful tools because they take your ability to save information on the internet to the next level. You can organize your bookmarks however you want, making it easier than ever to save the articles you find...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together