If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn off outlet
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Sunset > Light OFF
- If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
- Email to Outlet
- Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together