Manually trigger a lighting scene
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Vimar VIEW integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room TemperatureThis trigger fires when the room temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Room HVAC ModeThis trigger fires when occurs a variation of HVAC mode if the state satisfies a condition
- Room Temperature SetpointThis trigger fires when the setpoint temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Temperature SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Rain AmountThis trigger fires when rain amount satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Wind SpeedThis trigger fires when wind speed satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Exchanged Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the exchanged power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Produced Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the produced power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Total Power Consumption three phasesThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a treshold
- Total Power Consumption single phaseThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Contact Interface StatusThis trigger fires based on the state (on/off/changing)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Light controlTurn on/off a light
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Brightness controlSet brightness of a light
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Light's colorChange the color of a light
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- ScenarioActivate a scenario
- Roller shutter controlMove up / down a roller shutter
- Roller shutter positionSet the position of a roller shutter
- Temperature controlChange the temperature setpoint
- Climate controlChange the climate mode
- Automation controlTurn on/off an automation element
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together