When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- When SMS text message received from specified number on Android phone, trigger a lighting scene
- Manually trigger a lighting scene
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- List productsThis query returns your Webflow products and SKUs.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- List collectionsThis query returns your Webflow collections.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together