Automatically add a new card to Trello when you add a new item to Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Save links from Facebook posts with #pocket to Pocket
- If saving an item in pocket, add it to Todoist as a task to read later
- Keep a running Drive spreadsheet of Pocket articles
- YT to Pocket
- Automatically save links to your new Pocket favorites in Evernote
- When you save an article in Feedly, save it in Pocket too
- Send starred articles to Pocket
- Save an image to Pocket for later
Useful Pocket and SamProof integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New SamProof Episode on YouTubeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "SamProof" YouTube channel
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New Episode of the Just Kitten Around PodcastThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Just Kitten Around" Podcast
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together