Save Dropbox PDF to Pocket
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- If I upvote, save to Pocket
- Pocket Tag > Instapaper Folder
- read later reminder
- Saved to Pocket and to Bitly
- pocket saves to Facebook page
- Save new Pocket items to Raindrop.io
- Pocket Archive History
- Star in Pocket goes to Buffer
Useful Pocket and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together