Pocket links saved to Day One
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- pocket saves to Facebook page
- Keep up with a user’s Tweets
- Add the posts you save on Reddit to your Pocket queue
- Save Polygon reviews to Pocket
- Fb page to pocket share url
- Pocket to Facebook Page Share
- Track new Pocket items on your Welltory Dashboard
- Pocket Archive History
Useful Pocket and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together