Popular Pocket and WordPress workflows and automations
- If new item is archived in Pocket, then create a post on your WordPress blog
- Pocket archive to Wordpress draft
- Send post from Pocket to Wordpress blog
- Inside the Most Secretive Company.
- WP to Pocket
- Mac Automation Tips
Useful Pocket and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
Pocket and WordPress resources
How to start a podcast on Spotify
What’s your hot take? Start a podcast on Spotify today. It’s simple, but you’ll need a Spotify account first. Click to learn how to start a podcast on Spotify.
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!