Email me my Pocket favorites
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Record Pocket Item
- Favorite in Pocket to Pinboard
- Pocket links saved to Day One
- Todoist URL tasks to Pocket
- Saved to Bitly and to Pocket
- Track new Pocket items on your Welltory Dashboard
- Save Pocket pages to Diigo
- Pocket to Facebook Page Share
Useful Pocket and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together