Run a Homeseer Event to Operate my Shades When I Arrive Home
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Run My Shades When I Leave an Area
- Move shades when getting close to home
- Control Hunter Douglas blinds when you turn on a scene
- Turns off all Hunter Douglas PowerView Schedules with Amazon Echo
- Use A SmartThings Device To Operate Hunter Douglas Shades
- Run a PowerView Scene with a tagged text message
- When The Indoor Temperature Rises, Run My Shades
- If you exit an area, then execute a desired Multiple Room Scene
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together