It's 100 degrees out!
Other popular Pushover workflows and automations
- Send a Pushover if it's going to rain tomorrow
- Sunset notification
- When I'm tagged in a Facebook photo send me a Pushover notification
- Receive a push notification about a rising stock via Pushover
- Github issue pushed
- Alexa Timer Notification
- If astronaut enters space, then send a notification
- If the front door moves, send me a high-priority notification!
Useful Pushover and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together