Delay watering if it's going to rain
Other popular Rachio workflows and automations
- Start watering a zone with a single press of a button
- If watering time stops then quick add event to Google Calendar
- Rachio Started IF notification
- Water the lawn if it gets too hot
- Advising sprinklers came on
- If watering time starts then send me an email
- If watering time starts then Append to Evernote
- If your WeatherFlow Tempest Station detects rain, then Stop watering
Useful Rachio and Wink Relay integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Button pressThis Trigger fires whenever you press the selected button on your Wink Relay.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of button pressesThis query returns a list of when you have pressed the selected button on your Wink Relay.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together