Connect Rachio with Wireless Tag
Other popular Rachio workflows and automations
- Skip Rachio watering when freezing.
- If Rachio Rain Sensor Activated, Then Send Email
- Freeze alert: turn on sprinklers
- Start watering a zone with a single press of a button
- Email me when garage loses power
- Turn off the Rachio sprinklers and send a gmail alert when it starts raining.
- If watering time stops then quick add event to Google Calendar
- If watering starts, notify me.
Useful Rachio and Wink: Spotter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter rises above the value you specify.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter drops below the value you specify.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together