Turn on a zone when solar energy start exporting solar power to the grid
Other popular Reposit Power workflows and automations
- Get a mobile notification when your Reposit system stops having excess solar energy
- Reposit will turn your TP-Link Kasa device on when you have excess solar energy
- Turn off a zone when solar energy stop exporting solar power to the grid
Useful Reposit Power and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You started exporting solarThis trigger fires when you start exporting solar power to the grid.
- You stopped exporting solarThis trigger fires when you stop exporting solar power to the grid.
- You export solar at a particular time of dayThis trigger fires when you export solar power to the grid within a chosen time period.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together