Popular Ring and Yeelight workflows and automations
Useful Ring and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Ring DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- History of Motion DetectionsThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
Ring and Yeelight resources
7 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
Now that's a bright idea — fun and functional smart lighting
With millions of potential color and brightness combinations, smart lighting is both highly functional and immensely fun! We've rounded up our favorite IFTTT-compatible smart lights to help you get started.