Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
Useful Rust and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together