If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
Useful Rust and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Get notification historyThis query returns notifications that you have received from Rust.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together