If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- Log all players that killed my character
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
Useful Rust and Zoho Cliq integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together