Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Tweet SEC Alerts
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- History of filingsThis query returns a list of when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
- History of investor alertsThis query returns a list of when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together