Turn off my Sensibo connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- When you enter an area with your iPhone, switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn on your Sensibo AC
Useful Sensibo and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together