When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn off your Sensibo AC
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- Turn A/C off
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together