When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- Turn A/C off
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- If you send IFTTT an email then switch your air conditioner off using Sensibo
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
Useful Sensibo and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together