When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn off your Sensibo AC
- Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- When you enter an area with your iPhone, switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If you send IFTTT an email then switch your air conditioner off using Sensibo
- Turn A/C off
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
Useful Sensibo and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together