Automatically share new blog post from SFMTA on Twitter
Other popular SFMTA workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when there is a new blog post from SFMTA
- Send me a weekly email digest with new blog posts from SFMTA
- Get an email when a new SFMTA Applet is published
- Send me an email when there is a new blog post from SFMTA
- Automatically share new blog post from SFMTA on Blogger
- Get an email when SFMTA publishes a new trigger or action
Useful SFMTA and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- New blog postThis trigger fires whenever there is a new blog post from SFMTA.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together