Call me back SMS
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- List productsThis query returns your Webflow products and SKUs.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- List collectionsThis query returns your Webflow collections.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together