Send a Gmail Alert Notification When Water Heater Controller Detects a Leak
Other popular TrickleStar Connected Products workflows and automations
- Schedule My Thermostat Vacation Event When Google Calendar Detects a Keyword
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint when Weather Underground Detects the Sun has Set
- Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ VOC Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
- Send a Gmail Alert Notification When the Room Temperature is Too Hot
- Set My Thermostat Fan to Run Once When Haven IAQ VOC Level Reaches an Unhealthy Reading
- Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ PM Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
- Set My Thermostat Fan to Run Once When Haven IAQ PM Level Reaches an Unhealthy Reading
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When Weather Underground Condition Has Changed
Useful TrickleStar Connected Products and VeeZy Air Conditioner integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- AC is turned offThis trigger fires every time the AC is turned off
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Energy save/eco mode is selectedEnergy save/eco mode is selected
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn on ACThis action will turn on the AC
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn off ACThis action will turn off the AC
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Set target temperatureThis action will set the target temperature of the AC
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set operating modeThis action will set the operating mode of the AC
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set fan speedThis action will set the fan speed of the AC
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together