Tweet the latest news from USA.gov
Other popular USA.gov workflows and automations
- Save USA.gov updates to Pocket
- Share the latest from USA.gov to a Facebook Page
- Receive weekly updates from USA.gov
- If news from USA.gov, then Create a post on your Blogger blog
- Get an email when a new USA.gov Applet is published
- Get an email when there's new info about taxes from USA.gov
- Subscribe to email updates from USA.gov
- Get an email when USA.gov publishes a new trigger or action
Useful USA.gov and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together