Export single phase total power consumption info on a spreadsheet
Other popular Vimar VIEW workflows and automations
- Single phase exchanged power treshold push notification
- Thermostat ON when entering at home
- Switch OFF Daikin Clima for temperature probe
- Export single phase exchanged power info on a spreadsheet
- Scene activation with button widget
- Switch OFF Samsung Clima for thermostat
- Light ON/OFF with button widget
- Export produced power single phase info on a text file
Useful Vimar VIEW and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room TemperatureThis trigger fires when the room temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Room HVAC ModeThis trigger fires when occurs a variation of HVAC mode if the state satisfies a condition
- Room Temperature SetpointThis trigger fires when the setpoint temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Temperature SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Rain AmountThis trigger fires when rain amount satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Wind SpeedThis trigger fires when wind speed satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Exchanged Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the exchanged power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Produced Power single phaseThis trigger fires when the produced power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Total Power Consumption three phasesThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a treshold
- Total Power Consumption single phaseThis trigger fires when the consumed power satisfies a condition with a threshold
- Contact Interface StatusThis trigger fires based on the state (on/off/changing)
Actions (Then that)
- Light controlTurn on/off a light
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Brightness controlSet brightness of a light
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Light's colorChange the color of a light
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- ScenarioActivate a scenario
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Roller shutter controlMove up / down a roller shutter
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Roller shutter positionSet the position of a roller shutter
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
- Temperature controlChange the temperature setpoint
- Climate controlChange the climate mode
- Automation controlTurn on/off an automation element
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together