Blink your light whenever you get a new Notification to your Android phone
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Dim device with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Send a Notification when someone passes by the Motion Sensor
- Send me a notification when the door is open
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Honeywell Single-zone Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Enable quick actionThis action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Disable a quick actionThis action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set a zone temperatureThis action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together