Turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular AduroSmart workflows and automations
- Toggle on/off your lights with a button on your phone
- Change device color with a button on your phone
- Identify device with a button on your phone
- Turn off device with a button on your phone
- Alexa, Goodnight
- Tell Amazon Alexa to set the scene
- Turn off your light when you leave home
- Activate scene with a button on your phone
Useful AduroSmart and Moonside Light integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn on deviceThis action will turn on your device.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn off deviceThis action will turn off your device.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim your device.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your lights. Default to white if no color match is found.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Identify deviceThis action will identify your device.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a scene on your lights. You must make sure your AduroSmart connected.
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Toggle device on/offThis Action will toggle your device on or off.
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a color loop effect for your color lights.
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Turn off color loopThis Action will turn off color loop for your lights.
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together