Note widget to Amplenote
Other popular Amplenote workflows and automations
- Pocket to Amplenote
- Add a task to Amplenote when Amplenote publishes a new trigger or action
- Use Siri to create tasks in Amplenote
- If any new Raindrop.io highlight saved, then export it to daily jot in Amplenote
- Add new tasks in Google Tasks to Amplenote
- Add your Instagram photos to Amplenote
- Create a task in Amplenote when a new Amplenote Applet is published
- Add your liked tweets to Amplenote
Useful Amplenote and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Add a taskThis action will add a task to the specified note.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add a bulletThis action will add a bullet list item to the specified note.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together