Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot Android
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Screenshot to Evernote
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Useful Android Photos and BOSMA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects loiteringThis trigger fires when the camera detects an unknown person stays within the camera's view for a period of time.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Someone rings your doorbellThis trigger fires when someone rings your doorbell.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Door sensor opensThis trigger fires when a door sensor opens.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Smart button is pressedThis trigger fires when a smart button is pressed.
- Detects door-breakingThis trigger fires when a lock detects a door-breaking event.
- Lock blockedThis trigger fires when a door lock is blocked.
- Package theftThis trigger fires when the camera detects someone is trying to steal a package.
- Package deliveryThis trigger fires when the camera detects that a package has been delivered.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch Security ModeThis action will switch your Family's Security Mode to the selected mode.
- Lock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will lock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Unlock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will unlock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Trigger Device SirenThis action will trigger the siren on the selected Bosma device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together