Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Email me my Android photos
- Any new photo → email me
- Pic to watch
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Button widget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Button widget resources
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.