Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- push screen short to Chrome
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Screenshot Android
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Screenshot to Gdrive
Useful Android Photos and Google Tasks integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- A task is completedThis trigger fires when a task is completed.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New task addedThis trigger fires when a task is added to a list.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
Android Photos and Google Tasks resources
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
How to Start a Cleaning Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Click to learn how to start a cleaning business. Automate your business with IFTTT.
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.