Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Useful Android Photos and IFTTT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New IFTTT updateThis trigger fires every time the IFTTT blog posts something tagged "Updates." It's an easy way to stay on top of new services or features.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Daily recommended Applet for youThis trigger recommends a new Applet every day at the time you specify.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New service published on IFTTTThis trigger fires whenever a new service has been published on IFTTT.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- New Applet published by serviceThis trigger fires whenever a service has published a new Applet on IFTTT.
- New trigger or action published by serviceThis trigger fires whenever a service has published a new trigger or action on IFTTT.
- History of Applets published by serviceThis query returns a list of whenever a service has published a new Applet on IFTTT.
- History of IFTTT updatesThis query returns a list of every time the IFTTT blog posts something tagged Updates." It's an easy way to stay on top of new services or features."
- History of triggers or actions published by serviceThis query returns a list of whenever a service has published a new trigger or action on IFTTT.
- History of services published on IFTTTThis query returns a list of whenever a new service has been published on IFTTT.
Android Photos and IFTTT resources
Unleashing the power of OneDrive: How to store data smarter
What is OneDrive? How to store data smarter
How to Start a Cleaning Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Click to learn how to start a cleaning business. Automate your business with IFTTT.
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Whether you say Alexa or Ok, Google — there's an Applet to help you command and control your voice assistant with ease. Check out some of our favorites.
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
Applets for photography
IFTTT works with Instagram, Flickr, 500px, Android photos, and 100s of other services — it's easy to automatically save and share all your pictures.
Optimize your notifications
In the time that you have read this sentence, you have likely received at least one notification. The reminders that pop up on our phones, wearables, computer screens, and other smart devices are helpful ways to know when you have an...
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?